New property listed in Websters Corners, Maple Ridge

I have listed a new property at 26000 128 AVE in Maple Ridge. See details here

This unique 5 acre property provides a private setting in Maple Ridge. Beautiful building site can be done at the back of property with private driveway. Enjoy the opportunity to work with the natural landscape to build a one of a kind paradise that just doesn’t come along very often. City Water at lot line, call for more details.


I have sold a property at 3621 ST. THOMAS ST in Port Coquitlam

I have sold a property at 3621 ST. THOMAS ST in Port Coquitlam on Sep 26, 2023. See details here

BUILDER AND INVESTOR ALERT! Here is a great property for those interested in putting in some sweat equity. Reno or move in while you redesign the house and plan to build a coach house. Property has lane and is zoned to accommodate a laneway home/coach house. Plenty of parking with pull through access to rear yard for vehicles, newly upgraded elec. service to 200 amp with permit, recently registered survey on hand. 3 Bedrooms up and 2 Bedroom below with Rec room, lots of storage, and a cold room area that could be converted to a 5th bedroom. Very quiet area. At grade basement could be ready for suite. This house has lots of options. Owner occupied for the last 20 years and ready for some new ideas. Close to all amenities and schools.

Reciprocity Logo The data relating to real estate on this website comes in part from the MLS® Reciprocity program of either the Greater Vancouver REALTORS® (GVR), the Fraser Valley Real Estate Board (FVREB) or the Chilliwack and District Real Estate Board (CADREB). Real estate listings held by participating real estate firms are marked with the MLS® logo and detailed information about the listing includes the name of the listing agent. This representation is based in whole or part on data generated by either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB which assumes no responsibility for its accuracy. The materials contained on this page may not be reproduced without the express written consent of either the GVR, the FVREB or the CADREB.